Thursday, October 1, 2015

[ENG] A Little Bit About This Blog and My Life

Note: please excuse some grammatical error in this post ^^

Actually, i'm not sure whether to write this post or not, well, who's gonna read it anyway?  maybe just me and a few of my fb friends who accidentally click the link lol... But i decided to just, post whatever i like haha
And that's what actually i wanted to explain, about writing whatever i wanna write and how this blog now isn't only about food & stuff i baked. Is that even necessary to explain? lol But i thought i should, so yeah, if u're curious please keep on reading ;)

I originally wanna make this blog just about food and my baking/cooking, so i named it "The Midnight Snack" (mainly bcoz i always eat my midnight snacks tho). And it's not even because i love writing that i started this blog, but well, it's to open up to opportunities (if there even a single opportunity lol). And i'll talk about this more later on. 

But as time goes on, i started having fun writing, and reading comments (yes i always feel soo happy when i get a comment), and i sometimes feel like i wanna write about other things too. So i did opened up a 2nd blog, but i mostly wrote about my dark thoughts, that i now feel no one should know about it lol... but i don't want to erase it either so i'll leave it as it is.

Now the question is, whether to open up a 3rd blog, or just use this one to write whatever i wanna write. After much thought, i decided to just use this one, so yeah it's not only  about "the midnight snack" anymore ^^ I won't change the name tho, and this is actually the whole point of this post, i just wanna tell you guys that i may write something unrelated to food ^^ .the end. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But, it makes me wanna tell u a little bit about my life, and my dreams ^^ As i told u on the previous paragraph, that i started this blog to open up to opportunities, since i wanna have a "career" related to food/pastry. 
In 2014, i  was on the lowest point of my life (well i hope it was since i can't imagine taking another big fall! >< ). So, the only choice i had was to "reset" my life, start from zero again. And i wanna let my self rest for 1 year and just do whatever i like, putting zero pressure on myself. And i did. Even though i mostly ate, slept, and watched tv, i also baked & cooked (& dance!) quite a bit. And that's when i started dreaming again, i want to be really good at baking & have a career. But, since i've never formally learned, i don't have the skill & qualification to work as a pâtissier. And i don't have the money to take some baking courses required, so my only choice is to learn on my own. And with this blog, i hope someday it will find me a way to reach my goal ^^

As i'm getting a lot more happier now, i'm starting to have "spare time" to think about what i really wanna do in life. I thought about this a lot and here's the conclusion: 

i wanna have enough money to do whatever i wanna do. lol.

I wanna start my own business. I do have a part-time job right now, but i just want to start something related to my dream. Well actually i had some projects w/ my friends, but it didn't go as well as i thought it would lol, so i'm back to square 1. But i still have some ideas in mind. I wanna try to be a freelance private tour guide! (to japan only tho) I just thought i can actually make use of my japanese speaking skill & i love traveling so why not?  I've actually applied to some tour agencies (not formally tho) but they don't really need additional guide, so if i wanna make this happen i probably have to start this on my own. So that's why my two previous posts are related to travel and maybe i'll write some more in the future ^^  And about other things too!
I'm also working on my little "cookies & cakes online shop", but i learnt that it'll take months of consistent effort to make this right. So, right now i'm just trying everything i can and see which one works :)
 
Btw!! i'm planning to make a new layout for this blog & make it more organized. I hope i can finish it before November to celebrate my "1 year of blogging" lol maybe i'll ask my brother for help since i know nothing about CSS -.-" well actually i've tried changing the layout before and failed! Haha! So wish me luck! :D

4 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming! Don't give up your dream to master the pastry/baking art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll try my best! XD thanks for the support! :'))

      Delete
  2. Hi Mba Dina,
    I read your post, not accidentally, but random choice..he he he...
    I have spare time click some recipes on Idfb, so here I am...writing comment on your blog after read your writing
    You know what, I have dream making money from my blog, now I try keep cooking, baking and posting, even only posting very simple recipes...hope some day I will get what I want..

    I wait for the new lay out, he he he...
    Hope your cookies and cakes online shop works well...
    Keep on dreaming and working to make your dreams come true...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mba monic, makasi udah mampir ke blog ak :D
      makasi mba mdh2an layout-nya bisa jadi november y, klo online shopny kykny masih lama huahaha...
      ak jg udah mampir ke blog mba, wahh dlm 1 bln bisa post lbh dr 20 resep, klo ak seminggu skali jg blom tentu hahaha... hrs lbh rajin lagi nih nulisnya ak ^^
      iya mba smoga mimpi kt bs terwujud ya hehehe... smangat!!

      Delete